Learn more about ADM's efforts in innovation and sustainability, and our impact in communities around the globe.
Unlocking ADM’s Identity
For more than 117 years, ADM has been known as a leader in agricultural origination, transportation and processing. Throughout our history, we’ve taken strategic actions to grow and evolve to better serve our customers. In recent years, as we’ve implemented our strategy, we have made a number of acquisitions, divestitures and investments adding new ingredients and capabilities for our customers in existing and new markets, geographies and channels.
The evolution of our business marks an opportunity to evolve ADM’s purpose and identity to match the role we play in an ever-important industry. Read more.
ADM’s Global Flexitarian Summit: The Forefront of Alt-Protein Creation
The aroma greets you first. Then, you see it: a buffet table featuring a mouthwatering spread of meatless foods. There are vegan versions of tuna and chicken salads and Manhattan-style chowder, to name a few. These delectable dishes represent the forefront of alternative protein creation, the results of a meeting of the minds known as ADM’s Global Flexitarian Summit, where a dozen of ADM’s top plant-based protein experts from around the world have gathered together for a week. And those results are delicious. Read more.
Emerging Research in Worms is Early Indicator of Bio-Kult Bacteria Strain's Potential Impact on Parkinson's
Building on previous research linking brain function to gut bacteria, this study in a roundworm experimental model found a specific bacterial strain — called Bacillus subtilis PXN 21 — could slow, and even reverse, the build-up of a certain protein associated with its ability to interfere with normal cognitive function. These new findings could pave the way for future studies that gauge how supplements, such as live bacteria, impact Parkinson’s disease. Read more.
- Alternative Protein's Secret Ingredient
- Driving Sustainable Mint Innovation from the Ground Up
- Extending the Life of Cardboard with ADM Specialty Starches
- Making the Perfect Plant-Based Burger
- These are our founders. This is our story.
- Creating Chemicals that are Good for the Company and the World
- Gut Instincts: How ADM is Leveraging the Microbiome to Boost Your Health
- ADM’s New Flour Mill Offers Unparalleled Efficiency and Flexibility
- How do you brew a better beer? With ADM solutions
- Creating Climate-Smart Farming Villages in India
- Veronica Braker on Breaking Through Barriers and Fostering Inclusivity
- Our Commitment to No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation
- Study Shows ADM Protexin Live Cultures Product Could Offer Hope to Individuals with Severe Head Discomfort
- ADM and Marfrig Team Up to Produce Plant-based Burgers in Brazil
- ADM’s Fabiana Bianchi and Manda Tweten are this year’s Women Worth Watching?
- ADM Biopolis VP Wins NutraChampion Award for Lifetime Achievement
- ADM Animal Nutrition Commercial Sales Manager Serves as 2019 Indianapolis 500 “Milk Man”
- A One-Stop-Shop for Food Innovation in Decatur
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers with Locally-Made Technology
- ADM Opens Enzyme Lab in California
- POLY4: A Game-Changing Product
- Making the “Ultimate Plastic” from a Corn-Based Molecule
- ADM Recognized for Efforts to Promote Workplace Diversity in Ag
- Creating and Sharing Ag Training Videos in Uganda
- Growing Business Alliances through Bolivian Quinoa
- Helping Students with Virtual Reality and Technology
- Paving the Way for Growth with Vegetable Oil
- Innovating by Trapping and Storing Carbon Underground
- ADM Vice Presidents Camille Batiste, Alix Dowling Named Women Worth Watching
- Supporting Agricultural Education in Macon County